Here comes the GeoNodevenber challenge!
We want to celebrate geometry nodes with a friendly competition. It will run throughout November and the winner will be announced in December.
How to participate
- During November, upload assets created only with geometry nodes.The number and type of assets is totally up to you.
- There is no limit on how many nodes and groups you can use. However, make sure you create everything on your own from scratch with no external help.
- Any geometry node asset is welcome, but no image textures, no nodes that load external data, no manual sculpting/modeling and basic primitives only within the geometry nodes graph.
- Submit your assets to the competition on My assets page by clicking on the Edit Asset icon.
- Tag your posts on social media and BlenderKit with
On the 15th of November voting will start. Everyone is invited to vote for their favorite asset.
The winner will receive a yearly BlenderKit submission.
The idea for the competition came from Nodevember.io. Check it for inspiration.
Looking forward to all your nodes!