Personal data controller:
Blender Kit s.r.o.
with its registered office at Ladova 2044/3, Nové Město, 128 00 Praha 2
identification no.: 07549946
VAT identification no.: CZ07549946
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 302876
Contact details of personal data controller:
Delivery address: Ladova 2044/3, Nové Město, 128 00 Praha 2
Contact email: [email protected]
Personal data protection is very important to us. Please acquaint with the Policy which contains important information regarding the usage of your personal data, related rights and obligations.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. What governs our relationship when dealing with personal data?
Dealing with personal data is governed by the legal order of the Czech Republic, and directly applicable regulations of European Union, more particularly Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation“), Act no. 110/2019 Sb., on processing of personal data, and Act no. 480/2004 Sb. on certain legal aspects of information society services, as amended.
2. What personal data do we collect?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data is particularly (but not exclusively):
- Identification data, such as the name and surname, the birth number, date of birth, sex, registration number, username of an account;
- Contact data, such as the address of residence (or address for service), phone number, e-mail address;
- Other data, such as information collected via cookies, IP address (network identifier) including the type of web browser, the device and operating system, duration and number of accesses to the website and corresponding information.
2. COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
1. How do we collect your personal data?
You provide us with your personal data particularly within registration (or by filling a contact form). Please inform us if there is any change in your personal data.
Some personal data can be collected and saved via cookies during visit to the website. You can read more about cookies in the Article 5 of the Policy.
2. On which basis and for which purposes do we process your personal data?
- We can collect and process information provided within registration and personal data necessary for providing our services, including subscription services, without your explicit consent solely for the purpose of performance of the contract, which means for the purpose of permitting you access, administration and management of your user account and providing our services. We can further process the data in order to comply with our other obligations imposed by law (particularly record-keeping obligations, archiving of invoices etc.) and for purpose of protection of our legal claims.
- We are entitled to use your e-mail address without your explicit consent for the purpose of sending commercial communications regarding our services similar to those we have provided to you. You can refuse sending of these commercial communications at any time (also during registration or order of subscription services).
- After your consent via confirmation on the website, we can process your personal data insert while ordering services or within registration in order to send the commercial communications and direct marketing, eventually for additional reasons to which you have explicitly consented. If you are younger than 15 years, it is necessary that your legal representative gives the consent. In case of doubts, we are entitled to ask you for confirmation of your age.
- If we process personal data collected via cookies, we do so on the basis of your consent (which you give us in applicable Settings of your Internet browser), on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of performance of the contract. We use data collected via cookies in particular for the purpose of user support, improving our services including analysis of user's behaviour and marketing.
We will ask for your consent before using data for a purpose other than those that are set out above.
3. For how long do we use the data?
We use the personal data insert by filling a contact form or within registration or when ordering our services solely for the time necessary to fulfill the contract and obligations imposed by the law, respectively for protection of our legal claims.
If you give us explicit consent to process personal data or if we use your e-mail address for commercial communications, the data will be used for the time our website, on which we offer services similar to those you ordered, is functioning, eventually for the time stated in the consent.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
1. Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal data solely based on your consent (i.e. without any other legal purpose), you can decide to withdraw your consent at any time.
The withdrawal of consent to processing personal data is possible at any time:
- by sending an email to contact email address;
- by calling our phone number;
- in writing by letter sent to our delivery address;
- in case of commercial communications – in a way which is indicated in every email containing commercial communications (by clicking on deregistering link or by another way).
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of personal data processing done before the withdrawal.
2. Right of access by the data subject
You have the right to be informed about processing of your data and eventually to access your personal data, in particular to get the following information:
- purpose of processing;
- category of processed personal data;
- recipient or category of recipients to whom will be the personal data accessible;
- time for which will be the personal data saved.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal data at your request. We may request reasonable compensation not exceeding necessary costs for providing the information about processing of your personal data.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to request an imminent rectification of your incorrect or inaccurate data, e.g. rectification of incorrect data or/and complement of inaccurate data.
4. Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing of your processed personal data at any time if we process these data for the purpose of direct marketing including any automatic process of your personal data. After the objection, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
5. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten“)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer needed for purposes for which the data was collected or processed;
- you decided to withdraw the consent with processing;
- you objected to processing of the personal data;
- the personal data were processed illegally.
If there are no legal reasons for the refusal of erasure, we must comply with your request.
6. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if:
- the accuracy of the data is contested;
- the processing is illegal, and you request the restriction of personal data instead of erasure;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request these data for determining, execution or protection of your legal rights;
- you object to processing.
When the processing is restricted, we are only entitled to save your personal data; further processing is possible solely with your consent or for legal purposes.
If the processing of personal data is restricted for reason of your objection to processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to find, whether we are obliged to uphold the objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted for reason of accuracy contestation of your personal data, the restriction lasts for the time of verification of the data accuracy.
7. Right to data portability
You have the right to collect the personal data you have provided us with, in the structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another personal data controller.
8. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights in relation to personal data via our contact details. You will be provided with all the information and actions without undue delay.
When protecting your personal data, we will accommodate your needs as much as we can. However, if you are not satisfied with the arrangement, you have the right to contact relevant authorities, particularly The Office for Personal Data Protection (in Czech: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů; http://www.uoou.cz) which apply supervision of personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact The Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your incentive.
If particularly your residence, the place of work or the place of alleged infringement of personal data protection is located outside the Czech Republic in another state of European Union, you can contact relevant authorities in this member state.
4. USAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Who processes your personal data?
We are the controller of the personal data in the meaning of the Regulation.
When necessary for the performance of a contract or compliance with our obligations, we can transfer your personal data to another subject, for example to cloud service providers, e-mail campaign makers, external accounting companies or other persons involved in the performance of the contract or in compliance with our obligations. We can delegate also other processors and recipients of personal data. At your request, we will inform you about concrete processor of your data.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a state outside of the European Union, unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract or for another reason which is in compliance with rules stipulated by the Regulation.
2. How do we process personal data?
Personal and other collected data are highly protected against any misuse. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or printed in a non-automated manner.
5. THE COOKIE FILES
1. What are cookies?
The cookie files or so-called “cookies” are text files, saved in a computer or another electronic device of every visitor of the website, which allow an analysis of a manner of using the website.
Not all cookies collect your personal data; some of them only enable correct operation of the website. You can refuse using cookies in applicable Settings of your Internet browser.
When refusing cookies, it might happen that you will not be able to fully use all the functions of the website.
2. Which cookies does the website use?
The website uses relational (temporary) cookies which are automatically erased after leaving the website. Furthermore, it uses permanent cookies, which remain in your device until they expire or you delete it.
The website uses:
- first-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; these are necessary cookies and performance cookies, which we use even before conclusion of the contract for the purpose of performance of the contract, on the basis of our legitimate interests or on the basis of your consent. They can be temporary or permanent.
- session cookies – allow navigation on the website and the use of basic functions, these cookies do not collect personal data, i.e. they usually do not identify you;
- analytical cookies – serve for analysis of the way of using the website (the number of visits, duration of time spent on the website etc.), the data collected by these cookies are usually anonymous;
- third party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain other than our website's domain even when you are still on our website; these cookies allow us to analyse our website and display an advertisement tailored for you; they can be functional or targeted and advertising;
- functional cookies – serve to personalization of the content via storing of logging data; geolocation etc.; it is possible to collect and process personal data via these cookies;
- targeted and advertising cookies – serve to display targeted advertisement on the website and outside the website; it is possible to collect and process personal data via these cookies. We can share information about how you use our website with our partners in the field of social networks, advertising and analysis.
3. Services which operate with cookies
The website uses service of Google Analytics and, when necessary, other services provided by Google LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Google“), and service of Hotjar provided by Hotjar Ltd. These services operate with data collected via cookies.
Service of Google Analytics is used to collect statistics about your use of the website. Cookies obtained by this service will expire depending on your browser settings, at most after 2 years or until they are manually deleted by yourself.
Service of Google Ads is used to identify you within the Google advertising network and re-target your ad (retargeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service will expire depending on your browser settings, at most after 18 months or until they are manually deleted by yourself.
Service of Hotjar is used to analyze your use of the website. Cookies obtained by this service will expire depending on your browser settings, at most after 12 months or until they are manually deleted by yourself.
If you are interested in how Google uses data collected by us and how to regulate or prohibit processing, you can find this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses data when you use websites or apps of our partners.
4. How to set and possibly refuse the processing of cookies
Instructions on how to set up and manage the processing of cookies in your Internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox