Selling 3D assets in BlenderKit, the Fair Share marketplace
To start using BlenderKit, simply register on our website to get your API key, download our addon, and install it in Blender. Every asset you upload will be validated by our team of professional 3D creators.
When an asset is downloaded, it receives a quality and complexity rating from the user. These ratings generate an asset score, which directly translates to revenue for the creators.
At the end of the month, the scores from the assets a user has downloaded are added together, and used to split the subscription revenue as follows: 70% creators → 15% Blender → 15% BlenderKit
How to become a creator
- Know how to create 3D assets (that’s the hard part, but we guess you already reached that point)
- Have a PayPal account (If you want to payout your credits in future)
- Register a BlenderKit account
- Fill in your billing information (If you want to payout your credits in future)
- Read tutorials for the type of assets you'd like to upload:
- This article explains our monetization system:
- Start uploading your assets!
- Questions? read Creators FAQ