*Updated to Blender 2.8.*
This procedural cobweb generator helps you quickly fill your scene with beautiful subtle cobwebs.
If you are doing any abandoned or fantasy interiors, this add-on will save you a lot of time while improving the quality of your renders dramatically. Filling a scene with the customized cobwebs can take only minutes.
- is very simple to use
- creates a cobweb that can accommodate to your meshes
- you can now paint the cobwebs, which is much faster - see last video in header.
- sets up a lightweight simulation so that the cobwebs can be animated
- simulation can further be used to tear the cobwebs
- creates a simple but useful material that is easy to tweak and renders relatively fast
- if you need to connect several meshes with face selection method, duplicate them and join them. You can delete the joined mesh afterwards
- by now, you have to switch to the Cycles renderer, Blender Internal renderer isn't supported
File size: ? B